Intern - Group Procurement
- Berlin, Germany
- TA Partner: Daria Samburic
We are an equal opportunities employer and place where everyone is welcome. We strongly encourage people from minority backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We were founded by Axel Springer in 2018 as a 100 percent owned company and combine the digital activities and participations in real estate, car and generalist classifieds in Germany 🇩🇪 (Immowelt), France 🇫🇷 (Meilleurs Agents, Groupe SeLoger, Logic-Immo, Car & Boat Media), Belgium 🇧🇪 (Immoweb), Spain 🇪🇸 (Housell) and Israel 🇮🇱 (Yad2), making us one of the world’s biggest digital classified players.
We also hold Axel Springer’s minority participation in companies such as Purplebricks, Homeday and Zumper. Our vision is to serve consumers in their important decisions in life and to simplify not only the search for a new property or car but to also provide additional services in adjacent markets.
This is an exciting time to join us in our ambition to become Europe’s leading PropTech business - helping us unlock everyone’s perfect place!
What we do in Finance in AVIV
Finance is a pivotal function at AVIV Group. Teams within Finance which include, Financial Planning, Analysis, Accounting, Mergers and Acquisitions, Group Treasury, Tax and Procurement have a combined responsibility to ensure we grow sustainably, responsibly and aligned to our ambition of being the leading Real Estate Classifieds company in Europe.
As part of the Finance function, Procurement is aiming to develop and deliver Procurement Excellence, to maximise value and impact for the AVIV group. We develop strong relationships with other functional groups internally and manage the Procurement process and the supply base efficiently and effectively. Procurement will further work with the business to integrate purchasing strategies that support our organisational goals in a sustainable and responsible manner.
This is an exciting time to join our division as we build and capture our equity story.
What we are looking for
This role will help us on our journey to develop a Procurement organisation that supports the AVIV Group to thrive and deliver a tangible value-add.
- Supports the P2P system roll-out at AVIV with various tasks and activities
- As part of this e.g. powering our catalogue offering and more within the tool, unlocking the best possible way to integrate a value adding offering for P2P system users
- Possibly manages relationships with external partners (supply base)
- Works in close cooperation with teams from respective group business units, entities, countries
- Possibly providing training, advice and support to users of the P2P system
- Your internal stakeholders: IT, Engineering and other stakeholders that require sourcing of IT Hardware and Software; Colleagues in regions responsible for IT (Procurement), however also more categories and scope that should be offered within our P2P solution
Who we are looking for
- Commercial background, possibly Procurement knowledge, P2P background/knowledge would be a plus too
- No preferred industry: Companies can be from both old economy and new economy; Size of company prior might be relevant and at least comparable to AVIV
- English (fluent), French, German a plus
- Personality: Motivated, Analytical, stress resistant, interested, strive for excellence, open minded, positive mindset, ability to lead, proactive, forward thinking, strategic mindset, emotional intelligent, team player, good negotiator
What we offer you
- This is a fascinating point at which to join a highly successful business in a fast- pacing market, leveraging a proven model, great brands, many outstanding people, considerable financial firepower, and a strongly supportive board to lead the company through its next phase of growth
- Working with a great international team and full ownership from day one
- Flexible working hours, remote work options and 30 vacation days per year