Brands & Events Manager
- Brussels, Belgium
- TA Partner: Kai Lommatzsch
BRANDS & EVENTS MANAGER
We are an equal opportunities employer and place where everyone is welcome. We strongly encourage people from minority backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We’re one of the world’s largest privately owned real estate tech companies and a subsidiary of Axel Springer. Our mission is to unlock everyone’s perfect place! Some of Europe’s best known digital real estate marketplaces and brands form part of our Group, they are: 🇫🇷 Meilleurs Agents, 🇫🇷 Groupe SeLoger, 🇧🇪 Immoweb, 🇩🇪 Immowelt, 🇪🇸 Housell and 🇮🇱 Yad2.
We also invest in innovative business models which shape the future of how people buy, sell, rent or lend properties and hold minority participations in companies such as: 🇬🇧 PurpleBricks, 🇩🇪 Homeday, 🇺🇸 Zumper and 🇺🇸 Parcel.
Our ambition is to be the leading Employer in PropTech across Europe and this is a pivotal time to join us as we embark on this journey enabling us to help unlock everyone’s perfect place!
WHAT WE DO IN MARKETING
The Immoweb marketing team takes care of all internal and external communications, branding and events. We conduct surveys to know how the (real estate) market is evolving. Furthermore we make up campaigns, both online/offline and we support our sales team with all kinds of marketing material.
We’re looking for a Brand & Events manager to temporarily (November-May) join our marketing department at Immoweb to fill in for a maternity leave.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL WHO WILL
- Coordinate and follow up the different projects and tasks within the Marketing & Communication team.
- Manage, coach and motivate your team, including our Marketing Data Analyst as well as our Multimedia Producer & Event Coordinator, so they can reach their targets.
- Take care of the coordination of small and big events, both online and offline.
- Initiate and conduct both B2B as well as B2C surveys.
- Follow up on sponsorships and barter deals.
- Finish the brand exercise we have started and put the first steps into practice.
- Review of copywriting and translations.
- Budget management.
- Measure and report performance of your projects, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Establish strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Master’s degree in marketing, communication or a related field.
- At least 5 years of proven working experience in marketing and project management. Experience in the event sector is a plus.
- Extensive experience with managing, producing and organizing online, offline and hybrid event productions and teams.
- Fluency in English and Dutch or French, both spoken as well as written. Knowledge of the third language (French or Dutch) is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and a creative mind with experience in translating ideas into feasible actions for target audiences
- You can work well in both a team environment as well as independently, and this to tight deadlines.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- We are one of the leading PropTech platforms in Europe. If you’ve ever rented or purchased a property then you may have used one of our classified portals. This is a great time to join us to help elevate our AVIV brand.
- You receive the necessary training, tools and information and individual support based on your skills and knowledge.
- You receive an attractive salary
- A professional and stimulating environment in which trust, respect and team spirit are key values
- Work-life balance: working from home, flexible working hours
- Wellness: fruit, games room, team-building, end of year dinner, drinks,...