- Madrid, Spain
- TA Partner: Kai Lommatzsch
We are an equal opportunities employer and place where everyone is welcome. We strongly encourage people from minority backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We’re one of the world’s largest privately owned real estate tech companies and a subsidiary of Axel Springer. Our mission is to unlock everyone’s perfect place! Some of Europe’s best known digital real estate marketplaces and brands form part of our Group, they are: 🇫🇷 Meilleurs Agents, 🇫🇷 Groupe SeLoger, 🇧🇪 Immoweb, 🇩🇪 Immowelt, 🇪🇸 Housell and 🇮🇱 Yad2.
We also invest in innovative business models which shape the future of how people buy, sell, rent or lend properties and hold minority participations in companies such as: 🇬🇧 PurpleBricks, 🇩🇪 Homeday, 🇺🇸 Zumper and 🇺🇸 Parcel.
Our ambition is to be the leading Employer in PropTech across Europe and this is a pivotal time to join us as we embark on this journey enabling us to help unlock everyone’s perfect place!
The vacancy is open in Spain.
WHAT WE DO IN THE DESIGN OPS TEAM:
Our current Center Of Excellence focuses on providing the best solutions, orchestration and support of “people, processes, and craft” to assist a team of 50+ designers and managers across Europe (mainly Belgium, France and Germany today).
As one of the most Ops structured companies in Europe, we are recruiting the best design Ops to take up the challenge.
Our goal is to build the next generation of real estate Platforms in Europe as efficiently as possible.
As a great team, we are recruiting team players that are not afraid to learn, share and collaborate in transparency in a trustful environment.
Come and take part in this adventure that will help you progress in your professional career.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL WHO CAN:
- Be a team player
- Collaborate and communicate with transparency in mind
- Be objective and help managers as much as designers at the same level.
- Design and apply complex collaboration processes
- Be courageous and not afraid to propose disruptive ideas to motivate teams
- Continuously measure to improve quality and performance
AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS:
- At least 1-2 years (2+ years is a plus) experience as design lead / manager or design ops.
- Solid grounding in structural mindset, argumentation and documentation (Capacity to work on topics that directly affect 50+ designer and manager users)
- Human centered mindset: listening capacities, reinsurance and unlocking challenging / complex situations
- Great autonomy combined with desire to learn and share his/her knowledge to make him/her the ideal candidate for this position
- Excellent communication skills
- English working level is mandatory - French, Dutch or German are assets
- Lateral leadership
- Solution crafting: from listening to integrating your own point of view (for the greater good)
- A good understanding of end to end Product design process (from research to delivery)
- Design tools Knowledge (Figma, Miro…)
- Experience with agile ways of working
- Experience with User interviews
SKILLS THAT ARE A PLUS:
- Experience with design systems
- Experience with Measuring / Tracking
- Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience with big design structures
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- A professional but friendly and stimulating working environment
- Opportunities for personal development in line with business growth (trainings, conferences, ...)
- We are one of the leading PropTech platforms in Europe. If you’ve ever rented or purchased a property then you may have used one of our classified portals. This is a great time to join us to help elevate our AVIV brand.
- The opportunity to work remotely within our operating footprint in France, Belgium, Germany, Spain and the UK.
- The autonomy to work in a style which suits you to be the most productive
- The freedom to tell us which tools you need to be successful in your job so we can set you up to make it happen.