Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
- Axel-Springer-Straße, London, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
We are an equal opportunities employer and place where everyone is welcome. We strongly encourage people from minority backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We were founded by Axel Springer in 2018 as a 100 percent owned company and combine the digital activities and participations in real estate, car and generalist classifieds in Germany 🇩🇪 (Immowelt), France 🇫🇷 (Meilleurs Agents, Groupe SeLoger, Logic-Immo, Car & Boat Media), Belgium 🇧🇪 (Immoweb), Spain 🇪🇸 (Housell) and Israel 🇮🇱 (Yad2), making us one of the world’s biggest digital classified players.
We also hold Axel Springer’s minority participation in companies such as Purplebricks, Homeday and Zumper. Our vision is to serve consumers in their important decisions in life and to simplify not only the search for a new property or car but to also provide additional services in adjacent markets.
This is an exciting time to join us in our ambition to become Europe’s leading PropTech business - helping us unlock everyone’s perfect job!
What we do in Talent Acquisition
We’re responsible for hiring diverse talent across the AVIV Group who are subject matter experts in their field of work. We’re a multinational, international team who recruit talent with inclusion at the forefront of our minds. We’re passionate about people and helping them unlock their perfect job to thrive and be successful in a career here with us. We are a team of 20+ across the United Kingdom, France, Belgium and Germany.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL WHO CAN:
- Manage end-to-end recruiting across France, Belgium and Germany who will be responsible for the entire recruiting cycle (from job briefings, advertisement to screening and active sourcing right through to interview and offer) across Finance, Legal and HR for the AVIV Group.
- Advise and support Hiring Managers across those functions which include
- Finance (Teams within Finance which include, Financial Planning, Analysis, Accounting, Mergers and Acquisitions, Group Treasury, Tax and Procurement have a combined responsibility to ensure we grow sustainably, responsibly and aligned to our ambition of being the leading Real Estate Classifieds company in Europe)
- Legal (The legal department is responsible for providing high quality legal advice to the various divisions and business lines of the AVIV Group, in particular contract law (drafting and negotiations), corporate, data protection, competition, and dispute resolution)
- Human Resources (Our People and Organisation team are responsible for ensuring that we foster a culture of inclusion, an environment where people can thrive, a place where everyone belongs and feels connected. Our function includes Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Culture, Organisational Design, Change Management, and Internal Communications to support our ambition)
- Create and build a talent pipeline as well as engage with talent externally regularly across professional social networking sites like LinkedIn through sharing content and jobs across the business functions you will support.
- Manage 10-15 job requisitions at any given time and work in a methodical manner
- Guide candidates and the hiring community through the entire recruiting cycle.
- Work as part of an international team and be a team player.
AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS:
- Proven experience in active sourcing and headhunting including promotion of jobs you are responsible for on LinkedIn.
- Ability to manage 10-15 job requisitions at any given time
- Full-cycle recruitment across Finance, Legal & HR
- Excellent understanding of skills and competencies required to fill job requisitions across Mergers and Acquisitions, Procurement, Audit, Legal, and Compliance.
- Good working knowledge of labour laws in Europe.
- Strong communication skills and experienced in conducting professional interviews, by phone or video call in English (ability to speak French/German/Dutch a bonus)!
- Ability to manage and track recruiting in a methodical way.
- Actively use LinkedIn to promote job opportunities and work with the hiring community to help activate their efforts aligned to yours to increase awareness of opportunities.
- Ability to work as part of an international team
- Experience using LinkedIn, LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Glassdoor, Job Boards, Smart Recruiters / Workday
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Opportunity to work full time remotely
- A fixed-term contract 1 year based in the UK (renewed to 2 years / perm opportunity depending on performance) with international travel to our locations in France, Belgium and Germany.
- A high visibility role in our organisation reporting into our Director of Talent Acquisition
- The autonomy to work in a style which suits you to be the most productive