Analyst Strategy & Transformation
- 7 Bd Haussmann, 75009 Paris, France
We are an equal opportunities employer and place where everyone is welcome. We strongly encourage people from minority backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We’re one of the world’s largest privately owned real estate tech companies and a subsidiary of Axel Springer. Our mission is to unlock everyone’s perfect place! Some of Europe’s best known digital real estate marketplaces and brands form part of our Group, they are: 🇫🇷 Meilleurs Agents, 🇫🇷 Groupe SeLoger, 🇧🇪 Immoweb, 🇩🇪 Immowelt, 🇪🇸 Housell and 🇮🇱 Yad2.
We also invest in innovative business models which shape the future of how people buy, sell, rent or lend properties and hold minority participations in companies such as: 🇬🇧 PurpleBricks, 🇩🇪 Homeday, 🇺🇸 Zumper and 🇺🇸 Parcel.
Our ambition is to be the leading Employer in PropTech across Europe and this is a pivotal time to join us as we embark on this journey enabling us to help unlock everyone’s perfect place!
What we do in Strategy & Transformation at AVIV
We are responsible for defining the strategy and lead its execution to transformAVIV.
- Lead strategy and OKR setting in response to company capabilities, changing customer needs and the competitive market context
- Prioritise strategic initiatives to optimise investment between various country and customer opportunities
- Drive execution in top multi-country/function initiatives through PMO, insights and progress tracking - responsibility for up and out of organisation messaging
- Source, seed and accelerate transformation opportunities, working closely with markets to deliver and embed greenshoot innovation
What we are looking for
The Analyst Strategy & Transformation is a key role in delivering the strategic building blocks of AVIV transformational growth and managing a portfolio of strategic projects for the group.
- Working at the interface of the AVIV Strategy & Transformation team as well as the functional teams in our various countries.
- Planning and executing simple projects (e.g. strategy assessment, business planning; performance tracking and improvement, M&A / partnerships and transaction support)
- Autonomous running of analysis and research in all areas of business (on Aviv core business and new opportunities)
- Analysis trends and growth potentials as well as driving innovative business modelling and bringing strategies to life
- Conducting the necessary analysis (e.g., competitor analysis, market best practices & trend analysis) and preparing of data models (e.g., business case)
- Supporting workshops and meetings with C-level discussing project results, next steps and defining new projects
- Working as part of cross-functional project teams
- Providing implementation support and bringing strategies to life
- Preparation of decision documents for C-level and communication to project stakeholders
Who we are looking for
We believe you’ll thrive in this role if you:
- Excellent degree from a leading university in a business-related field
- Some experience in project management and business modelling, preferably in a top-tier management/strategy consultancy, a strategic finance function or Private Equity
- Strong analytical
- Self-driven, independent, and reliable working style with curiosity to think beyond the obvious
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employees and management and talented in managing and balancing stakeholder interests in a muti-cultural environment
- Fluent in English and German or French
What we offer you
- This is a fascinating point to join a highly successful business in a fast-paced market, leveraging a proven model, great brands, outstanding people and considerable financial firepower to lead the company through its next phase of growth
- Strong ownership of your projects, with the opportunity to launch an exciting career at AVIV working closely with top-management
- Being part of a motivated, dynamic and international team as heart of our digital transformation
- Flexible working hours, remote work options and 30 vacation days per year
- Attractive and exciting job-based in Paris, with the possibility to travel to the other offices
- Highly professional and cooperative corporate culture that leaves room for personal development and offers a steep learning curve