Customer Service Representative (Dutch-speaking)
- Meeraner Str. 3, 12681 Berlin, Germany
- Department: Customer Service
- Location: Berlin-Marzahn
AUTODOC is an international company established in 2008, in Berlin. We specialise in selling automotive parts and accessories. Over 10 million customers from 27 European countries have chosen us. We have 4,000 employees in Ukraine, Moldova, and Germany.
In January 2019 we were ranked 44th in the TOP 100 list of Germany's fastest-growing companies and 2nd in the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Dutch-speaking Customer Service Representative (m/f/d) in Berlin Marzahn to start as soon as possible.
- Provide customer service and support by telephone and e-mail
- Offer classic inbound service
- Take purchase orders
- Provide information about the status of orders
- Process complaints
- Fluency in Dutch is required (written and verbal)
- Advanced command of English or German or Russian (i.e. B2 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages);
- Excellent PC skills, fast typing speed;
- Enthusiasm for helping customers;
- Ability to master new software and information quickly.
- Office Meeraner Str 3, Berlin
- Financial and career advancement;
- Paid training and probation period;
- Space to contribute creatively in an international team;
- Opportunities for professional development, training, and coaching in a growing company with flat hierarchies;
- A modern working environment with fresh fruit and drinks;
- Team events, company celebrations and corporate benefits with discounts of up to 75% for travel, technology, fashion and much more
Does that sound exciting?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please send us your application documents including your CV, salary expectation, and earliest possible start date.