Customer Service Representative (Polish-Speaking)
- Strada Alexandru Bernardazzi 66, Chișinău, Moldova
- Department: Customer Service
- Location: Chisinau
ATD TECHNOLOGIEIS is an IT company that was established in 2019 and despite the fact that it is quite young in the information technology industry, it already has the status of a resident of the information technology park “Moldova IT Park". All the main resources of the company "ATD TECHNOLOGIEIS" S. R. L. are aimed at servicing and technical support of the well-known European company AUTODOC AG, whose central office is located in Berlin (Germany). Today, AUTODOC AG is represented in 26 European countries and, in particular, is an expert in the sale of auto parts through an online store where you will find a wide selection of high-quality products for all brands and models of cars. (https://www.autodoc.de) Our goal # 1 is to take care of the customers of AUTODOC AG. We are interested in long-term cooperation with them and a team of professionals helps us in this, of which YOU can become a part!
- Provide customer service and support by telephone and e-mail
- Offer classic inbound service
- Take purchase orders
- Provide information about the status of orders
- Process complaints
- You are fluent in written and spoken Polish
- You are B2-level command of one of these second languages: Russian or Romanian
- You enjoy interacting with people
- You are a team player and your team can rely on you
- You have strong communication skills, both spoken and written
- You aspire to leave every customer satisfied
- Comfortable office in the center of Chisinau
- Financial and career advancement
- Paid training and probation period
- Space to contribute creatively in an international team
- Opportunities for professional development, training, and coaching in a growing company with flat hierarchies
- A modern working environment with fresh fruit and drinks
- Corporate benefits, such as employee discounts, team events, and company celebrations.
Does that sound exciting?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please send us your application documents including your CV and earliest possible start date.