Middle Front-end (React) Developer
- Bolsunovska St, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Technology
- Location: Kyiv
Want to gain invaluable experience and become part of a large international team? Join AUTODOC! We are a team of more than 4,000 specialists from Germany, Poland, Ukraine, Moldova, and Russia. We love cars and everything related to them, and we work in e-commerce. In 2008, our team started the business with several dozen parts positions, and today we sell about 3.7 million products for 166 car brands. We are real friends with clients from 27 EU and EEA countries. As of 2020, our customer base has reached 5.3 million active B2C and B2B clients. We are dedicated to working, and so we expect our revenue to exceed €1.0 billion.
About the Project: This position is a part of the IT department that consists of more than 300 people. The department accompanies the entire business and works with high-load projects of various directions, including logistics, retail, marketing, processing, automated warehouses, mobile and web development. And the IT team loves it! Moreover, everything rests on this team. We have both successfully released projects and R&D ones. Want to be a cool IT professional who creates a real product? Join our team of winners!
AUTODOC is looking for a Middle Front-end developer who will help to build from scratch CRM system for b2b orders.
- Develop new product interfaces
- Extend and debug existing, implement new platform components
- Grow and maintain technical excellence of the team by using the best possible approaches and engineering practices
- 4+ years in fronted development
- 4+ years of experience with modern HTML/CSS/SCSS/Less/, CSS Modules with markup
- 2+ years of experience with framework ReactJS. Experience with popular libraries and best practices.
- 2+ years of experience with Mobx/Redux(saga, observable)/Apollo/GraphQL/RxJS;
- 1+ years with API's REST, Websockets, JSON, other
- Strong programming background and Core JS (algorithms, data structures, patterns);
- Understanding how to work JS/TS unit testing and expirience with unit testing;
- Experience with build creating configs with Webpack
- Great attention to detail and a strive to write solid, reusable, and well tested code;
- Writing high-performance and readable TS code.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with SSR and NextJS
- Experience with Backend ( Nest, Express, Node, Monolithic, Microservices)
- Experience with CI/CD (pipelines, configs)
- Experience with Docker
For your professional growth
- Only innovative projects and advanced technologies
- Complete freedom for bright ideas and bold decisions
- Work in the international team of professionals willing to share their experience
- Ability to switch to another project that is interesting for you
- Professional growth: free external and internal professional training courses and certifications
- Paid business trips and payment for participation in conferences
- Paid corporate language classes (English, German, Polish)
For your convenience
- Work on your terms — you can work remotely and choose a flexible schedule
- 20 paid vacation days, 3 days off, national holidays, and unlimited sick leave
- Friendly team buildings, cool corporate events with
- Corporate wellness activities with colleagues
- Corporate gifts on the first working day, birthday, anniversary of work, birth of a child
- AUTODOC discount program
Each of us can confidently say that working at AUTODOC has become one of the turning points in life. We are always open to interesting people with a decent background who are ready to teach and learn. Send us your CV, and maybe AUTODOC will happen in your life, too!