Middle HR People Partner
- Sumska St, 10, Kharkiv, Kharkivs'ka oblast, Ukraine, 61000
- Department: Human Resources
- Location: Kharkiv
AUTODOC GmbH is Europe’s leading online retailer for car spare parts. As the fastest-growing company in this sector, with sales growth of 67% in the financial year (from 415 million EUR in 2018 to around 615 million EUR in 2019; 2017 — EUR 254 million), AUTODOC is aiming to expand its position further. Now we are represented in 26 other European countries in addition to Germany.
AUTODOC pursues a strong customer focus on social media, through technical support in the respective national language and a demand-oriented product range currently comprising almost 2.5 million items from 545 brand manufacturers for 128 car brands.
Works closely with employees and management of certain division(s)/unit(s) serving as a point of contact in problem-solving talent issues of moderate complexity; provides generalist support and advisory services in the implementation of corporate policies related to human resources at the business unit or division level:
- Ensures the delivery of core HR services
- Supports the development and execution of strategy and plans from an HR perspective
- Participates in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., salary review, workforce planning, and organizational change, budgeting process).
- Administrate talent management and succession planning activity within the division(s)/unit(s).
- Prepares and analyses people-related data to help the business make informed people decisions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and customer service skills, organizational skills and attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills, time management skills
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- HRIS systems knowledge and experience
- Business acumen
- Knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Basic understanding of the impact of people related initiatives/actions on the financial performance of division/unit
We treat everyone from Autodoc team as a member of the family. That’s why we have created the best working conditions:
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Five-day workweek with flexible schedule (9.00 — 18.00 (± 1 hour schedule)
- Personal and professional development
- Paid sick leave and vacation (20 days / year) + days off
- Sports activities (yoga, football, basketball, karting, etc.)
- Participation in corporate events, individual birthday greetings
- Corporate library
- Attending lectures, trainings within the company
- Participation in the drawing of gifts at corporate events (AirPods, IPhone, trip abroad, etc.)