Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Katerynyns'ka St, 27, Odesa, Odes'ka oblast, Ukraine, 65000
- Department: Technology
- Location: Odesa
AUTODOC is Europe’s leading online retailer for car spare parts. As the fastest-growing company in this sector, AUTODOC is aiming to expand its position further.
Now we are represented in 27 other European countries in addition to Germany. AUTODOC pursues a strong customer focus on social media, through technical support in the respective national language and a demand-oriented product range currently comprising almost 2.5 million items from 545 brand manufacturers for 128 car brands.
We are looking for the Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer to join our team for a project Data management.
Our ideal candidate is a dynamic and enthusiastic person, with strong communication skills, preferably with 4 years of experience in DevOps field.
- Integrate DevOps approaches into Development team
- Participate in the development lifecycle, from requirements and architecture planning to deployment and following processes
- Build and improve stable deployment environments
- Collaborate with Automation team to build efficient CI/CD and other automated solutions
- Develop custom solutions on demand
- Contribute into project documentation, including DevOps solutions
- Maintenance and improvement of current infrastructure and keep high level of its availability
- Involve in development of quality metrics
- 4+ years as a DevOps Engineer.
- Deep knowledge of DevOps methodologies, such as CI/CD, IaC, etc.
- Experience in deployment and maintenance of distributed high-load systems.
- Experience in development of fault-tolerance mechanisms — clustering, replication, scaling approaches, etc.
- Proven experience with containerization and orchestration tools, Kubernetes is preffered.
- Strong undestanding of deployment strategies (Canary, A/B, blue/green, etc.).
- Experience in Cloud based infrastructures, GCP is preffered.
- Configuration of monitoring solutions.
- SQL and NoSQL databases management.
- Good programming or scripting skills.
- Good research and troubleshooting skills.
- Participation in development of architecture solutions.
Would be a plus
- GCP certificate.
- Big Data projects understanding and related support experience.
- Management of Event/Message based systems, such as Apache Kafka.
- Management of Column-oriented DBMS (e.g. Clickhouse, Vertica, Cassandra).
- Performance and penetration testing.
- Comfortable office in the center of Odessa.
- Schedule from 9(10) to 18(19) and 1 hour lunch break.
- Paid sick leave and vacation (20 days / year).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, basketball, karting, etc.).
- Participation in corporate events, individual birthday greetings.
- Corporate library.
- Attending lectures, trainings within the company.
- Participation in the drawing of gifts at corporate events (AirPods, IPhone, trip abroad, etc.).