Senior Recruiter (Russian-speaking)
- Kurfürstendamm 22, 10719 Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Human Resources
- Location: Berlin-Charlottenburg
AUTODOC GmbH is Europe’s leading online retailer for car spare parts. As the fastest-growing company in this sector, with sales growth of 67% in the financial year (from 415 million EUR in 2018 to around 615 million EUR in 2019; 2017 - EUR 254 million), AUTODOC is aiming to expand its position further.
Now we are represented in 27 other European countries in addition to Germany. AUTODOC pursues a strong customer focus on social media, through technical support in the respective national language and a demand-oriented product range currently comprising almost 2.5 million items from 545 brand manufacturers for 128 car brands.
We are looking for Senior Recruiter full of enthusiasm and passion about what he does and strong desire to grow even more in the field. You'll be responsible for recruiting the best specialists to make our teams even more amazing!
Get in and become part of our success story!
- Conduct the full-cycle recruitment (10-13 vacancies per month)
- Hiring professionals (C-level, managers, not only IT) who meet job requirements as well as the culture of the company
- Participation in the development of recruiting strategy
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice
- Create/update attractive job descriptions (together with hiring managers), manage postings
- Upper-Intermediate German/English, fluent Russian
- 5+ years of experience in the area (strong full-cycle recruiting experience)
- Understanding of different recruiting methodologies and tools
- Experience in closing Managerial and Top Managerial Positions, headhunting
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Knowledge of how to prioritize tasks and manage your time effectively
- Hands-on experience with HRM systems and task trackers
- Strong presentation and communication skills (ability to conduct negotiations with customers)
- Ready for a quickly changing environment
- Can assess a candidate’s fit for a role and sell them on the opportunity - and knows the importance of learning the candidate’s motivations and craft a dialogue that leads to a “yes” decision
"Will be plus":
- Experience in working with big international companies
- Recruiting is not a black box for you. You love to investigate the analytics of your job
What we offer
- Schedule 8/10:00-17/19:00 Mon-Fri.
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation, paid sick-leaves, work from home possibility, and other social benefits.
- Competitive salary level (discussed).
- Remote work