Front End Engineer
- bul. "Vitosha" 90, 1463 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Employees can work remotely
As a Front End Engineer, you will work both independently and within a team to develop the client side of ATPCO’s web applications. This entails working in a fast-paced collaborative environment alongside other engineers and designers while using the latest technologies to build products that will captivate our customers. A tech-savvy professional who is passionate about Agile principles and driven to innovate using new technologies that combine usability and visual design is the desired candidate for our team.
- Develop reusable components of single page applications in Angular frameworks
- Participate in Scrum reviews, standups, retrospectives, and backlog grooming
- Mentor others through coding issues and troubleshooting
- Manage both leadership-directed and self-directed assignments to resolve software defects or implement features to meet schedule commitments with a high-level of quality.
- Works within a team to define requirements and develop new functionalities
- Translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing, interactive applications
The Ideal Candidate:
- Expert in HTML and CSS
- Extensive experience with Angular
- Working experience using Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with continuous integration build and deployment
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience
ATPCO is the foundation of flight shopping, providing pricing and retailing data, tools, and services to 500+ airlines, global distribution systems, sales channels, and technology companies. ATPCO links the entire airline community together, collaborating to develop industry standards for airline distribution and end-to-end technology solutions. From shopping to settlement, ATPCO solutions work seamlessly across existing, new, and evolving technologies and methods. Airline-owned and reliably supporting air travel for more than 55 years, ATPCO is everywhere people buy flights.