- bul. "Vitosha" 90, 1463 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
As a Rust Developer within our team in Sofia, you are responsible for providing development engineering and programming support to projects, as well as taking part in the application development lifecycle to manage and improve ATPCO’s products. This position will require you to have experience working with Rust and the ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Work on an application at the center of our product suite
- Develop and maintain code for a critical application that delivers airfare content to customers worldwide
- Interact with distributed teams to support your application and its interactivity with other applications in the product suite
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working with and developing in Rust
- Experience building complex scalable, distributed systems and high-volume transaction applications
- Collaborates with others to share knowledge and improve productivity
- Eternally curious and strong desire to learn and use new technologies
ATPCO is the foundation of flight shopping, providing pricing and retailing data, tools, and services to 500+ airlines, global distribution systems, sales channels, and technology companies. ATPCO links the entire airline community together, collaborating to develop industry standards for airline distribution and end-to-end technology solutions. From shopping to settlement, ATPCO solutions work seamlessly across existing, new, and evolving technologies and methods. Airline-owned and reliably supporting air travel for more than 55 years, ATPCO is everywhere people buy flights.