- 45005 Aviation Dr, Dulles, VA 20166, USA
- Employees can work remotely
As a SharePoint Developer, you will be responsible for developing, editing, and supporting ATPCO’s internal SharePoint sites while assisting with document migration. You will work with the Enterprise Workplace Services team that builds and maintains application services, product investment reporting, and business request workflow.
ATPCO is mission-critical for passenger travel pricing and solutions, we work behind the scenes as the connective tissue between airlines and distribution channels. Our customers are airlines, global distribution systems, and online travel agencies including most names across the travel industry. We ensure alignment between ATPCO’s technology choices, our business strategy and the delivery of capabilities required to achieve business success.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience with the creation, customization and editing of SharePoint sites and site content
- Experience with ServiceNow, Salesforce or other applications is desirable, but not required
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics, C# or Visual Studio is desirable, but not required
- Knowledge of relational databases such as SQL Server
- Microsoft developer certifications such as Certified SharePoint Developer or Administrator, MOSS, MCSD, MCDBA are a plus
We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, protected military/veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, or any other legally protected factor.
Software, Support, Engineer, SharePoint, Repository, OneDrive, Document, Migration, Content
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.