Customer Service Representative - Call Center
- Saint Petersburg, FL
Core responsibilities include:
- Answers all incoming calls and dispatch requests
- Dispatches and assigns service requests
- Performs duties as a member of a team where the following duties and
responsibilities will be shared and adjusted to the customer’s and/or
- Supports the leaders in support services and should be Customer oriented.
Relates to all customers in a friendly, accommodating, and respectful
manner that creates good will.
- Sets high personal standards of performance and accepts responsibility and accountability of all actions.
- Committed to performance improvement and positive change and adheres to
department dress code and proper hygiene when reporting to work and
performing job duties
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend, and communicate the English language.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Six months to one year of previous related experience and delegation skills is desired.
- One year working with computers and data entry is required as well as the ability to type 40 wpm.
- Ability to remain calm in less than calm circumstances.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Flexibility, versatility, and reliability as a team player.
- Must be able to sit at desk for long periods.
- May occasionally require walking, bending, or stretching.
- Occasionally lifts, carries, pushes, and/or pulls equipment, materials, and supplies weighing 20 pounds or less.
- The potential for eyestrain exists with long-term exposure to the computer monitor.
Must have adequate or corrected vision, hearing, and speech in order to
communicate effectively via telephone, radio, and face to face.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.