Customer Service Representative
- Seattle Ferry Terminal, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
Customer Service Representative to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical Customer Service Representative is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
• Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
• Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Building and maintaining strong business relationships with existing customers through established service and banking sales standards
• Developing, maintaining and demonstrating a basic knowledge of our client’s current products and services; maintaining confidentiality when handling customer requests and transactions
• Identifying opportunities for upselling additional banking products by understanding customers’ accounts and connecting the customer with the opportunity and closing the sale In the Customer Service Representative role, we offer a unique opportunity in an entry level role with promotional opportunities that come with salary increases to reward you for training and dedication.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• 0-2 years’ customer service related experience required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.