- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Office Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Office Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams
by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Office Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.