- Los Angeles, CA
Office Assistant Job Responsibilities:
Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; serving customers.
Office Assistant Job Duties:
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels;
anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying
receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance;
troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment
operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund.
- Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items using automobile.
- Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions;
forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers
informed of order status.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add
value to job accomplishments.
Office Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Office Experience - General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.