Social Media Intern
- 3045 Brice Rd, Brice, OH 43109, USA
- Employees can work remotely
ASSIST Office Support Services LLC, a Virtual Assistant Company provides administrative, technical, and call center support to businesses in need to increase production and profits.
We are looking for talented go-getters who are committed to our values of excellence and uncompromising quality. We’re currently looking to fill a variety of roles, so check out the openings below to see if there’s the right fit for you.
We are seeking innovative, creative, and strategic Interns to add to our small team to strategize social media growth.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media websites
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos, and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Support marketing team at live and online events
- Currently enrolled in college or a recent graduate with a bachelor's degree in digital communications or a related field such as advertising, journalism, or graphic design
- Creative with Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking, interpersonal, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use social media for impressions and brand awareness
- Experience with major social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Tik Tok, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
- Knowledge of social media analytics software, such as Facebook Insights to track audience engagement and campaign performance
- Experience with content management systems, word processor applications, and image/video editing software
- Understanding of social media KPIs, web traffic metrics, and SEO
- Professional certification in Google Analytics a plus, but not required.
- Adobe Creative Suite a plus, but not required.
- Familiar with social media trends
- Copywriting and editing skills
- Available to work at least 5-10 hours per week (may require additional hours) flexible around your schedule
- May be able to receive college credit.
- This is an unpaid position
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.