Senior Insight Analyst
- London, UK
The ultimate goal of the Insight & Analytics team at ASOS is to drive value from data. We ensure our decisions are focussed on fashion loving 20-somethings globally and support the business in meeting key financial targets.
As a Senior Insight Analyst within the Marketing Insights team, your role will be to help Marketing stakeholders to understand how they can most effectively drive business growth through the delivery of analysis.
What you’ll be doing…
- Working closely with stakeholders to test and optimise marketing activity across all ASOS channels with particular responsibility for our paid channels including Paid Social and PPC.
- Using multiple platforms, datasets and tools (SQL Server, Adobe Analytics, PowerBI) to produce robust marketing insights.
- Translating data into action-oriented insight to deliver a clear story to stakeholders.
- Collaborating with other insight teams and 3rd parties to produce impactful, cohesive analysis.
- Advocating for new processes and methodologies to improve accuracy of insights and be at the forefront of marketing insight.
- Building relationships with senior stakeholders across the business while communicating and managing priorities effectively.
- Supporting and evaluating testing to understand campaign performance, measure incrementality and calculate ROI.
We’d love to meet someone with…
- A strong track record in an Insights role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good knowledge of key analytical tools & languages (SQL, Adobe, Google Analytics, Python)
- Strong e-commerce/Marketing analytics knowledge with PPC or Paid Social would be an advantage.
- A proactive approach and a curious mindset
- The skills to communicate effectively to all business levels clearly, confidently and concisely.
- Excellent attention to detail and prides themselves on delivering high quality work.
- An aptitude in handling multiple tasks and managing priorities.
- A love of collaboration with strong interpersonal skills
What's in it for you...
- Competitive salary, pension, and private medical care scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Flex benefits allowance - which you can chose to take as extra cash, or use towards other benefits
- 25 days paid annual leave + an extra day for your birthday
- Employee discount (hello ASOS discount!)
We want our people to be whoever they want to be. That’s why we’re committed to creating a truly inclusive culture at ASOS, but how’re we doing it?
Through our Fashion with Integrity strategy we are driving diversity, equity and inclusion across every aspect of ASOS and ensuring every ASOSer can be their authentic self at work. We want our people to be whoever they want to be, because we believe people who bring their best selves to work, do their best work.
We’re proud members of Inclusive Companies, are Disability Confident Committed and have signed the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter. We’ve also recently been placed 8th in the Inclusive Top 50 Companies Employer List too.
There are safe space employee networks and we host a monthly DEI events series to help support and celebrate all of our people. We are constantly listening to our people, evolving, changing and taking a flexible approach to how we make ASOS truly inclusive.