- London, UK
The ultimate goal of the Insight & Analytics team at Asos is to drive value from data. We partner with stakeholders to solve complex business problems by interrogating, interpreting and synthesising information about our customers, products, onsite experience, and marketing, in light of market intelligence and strategic context to generate strategic insights. We ensure our decisions are focussed on fashion loving 20 somethings globally and support our short- and long-term financial targets. We love pushing the boundaries of our technical capabilities and championing a test and learn mindset. The ASOS customer is at the heart of everything we do.
We are also big on development and upskilling – not only will the successful candidate have the knowledge, skills and tools of the wider insight team at its disposal, but they will also have the opportunity to join an accredited data fellowship with our partners at Multiverse.
As part of the Commercial Insight team you will be supporting the Global Trading team in understanding and informing business performance by territory and feeding into insight deliverables for the ASOS Operating Board.
You will be responsible for…
- Working with Insight Manager and Regional Trade Managers to bring insight and recommendations to ASOS Trading Board and other relevant trade forums, to enable nimble and insight-led decision-making
- Building a close working relationship with senior stakeholders to identify gaps in business understanding and draws on existing insight from across the department to meet their needs
- Drawing on a variety of data sources and tools to deliver a holistic, accurate view of performance, and to shape long-term territory strategy, including customer transactions and behaviour, stock and product availability, web analytics, channel analytics, market intelligence
- Working closely with colleagues both within insight and the wider business, to ensure insight is accurate and recommendations are relevant
- Proactively bringing new ideas to the table relating to business questions, analytics approaches and datasets, and ways of working
- Championing an understanding of data and insight with stakeholders and business partners, ensuring teams are operating based on insight with appropriate direct access to data
We'd love to meet someone with...
- At least 1 year’s experience in an analytics-based role, preferably in an e-commerce setting
- Understanding of and keen interest in trade insight
- Highly numerate and strong attention to detail
- Passion for problem solving
- Proactive approach and enthusiasm for sharing ideas
- Able to communicate information clearly and concisely
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant quantitative discipline (e.g. Mathematics, Economics, Business, Finance)
- Web Analytics skills (Adobe, Google Analytics)
- SQL skills
What's in it for you...
- Competitive salary, pension, and private medical care scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Flex benefits allowance - which you can chose to take as extra cash, or use towards other benefits
- 25 days paid annual leave + an extra day for your birthday
- Employee discount (hello ASOS discount!)
We want our people to be whoever they want to be. That’s why we’re committed to creating a truly inclusive culture at ASOS, but how’re we doing it?
Through our Fashion with Integrity strategy we are driving diversity, equity and inclusion across every aspect of ASOS and ensuring every ASOSer can be their authentic self at work. We want our people to be whoever they want to be, because we believe people who bring their best selves to work, do their best work.
We’re proud members of Inclusive Companies, are Disability Confident Committed and have signed the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter. We’ve also recently been placed 8th in the Inclusive Top 50 Companies Employer List too.
There are safe space employee networks and we host a monthly DEI events series to help support and celebrate all of our people. We are constantly listening to our people, evolving, changing and taking a flexible approach to how we make ASOS truly inclusive.