Talent (Influencer) Executive
- Greater London House Hampstead Road London NW1 7FB UK, London, United Kingdom
We're ASOS. We blend our flair for fashion with our love of cutting- edge technology, but more importantly were interested in how we can bring the best out of you.
We exist to give people the confidence to be whoever they want to be, and that goes for our people too. At ASOS, you're free to be your true self without judgment, and channel your creativity into a platform used by millions.
As part of the Global Social & Editorial Team, you'll be a key player in how ASOS works with talent - content creators, influencers, celebrities & our ASOS Insiders. This is to help raise awareness of ASOS across new touchpoints and elevate our brand content on our various social channels, for our customers in all territories. The team works across multiple projects but with a primary focus on the long-tail benefit of brand growth through excellent, engaging talent content.
You'll take the lead on our approach to talent through our central projects, partnership projects, working with the Senior Brand Content Talent Manager to develop long-tail (i.e. 6-monthly) focuses as well as develop a strategic social talent approach based on channel best-practice Working closely with the social managers and their teams, your team will be responsible for all talent output. You will have direct reports to manage and support in their career growth, but you will also be required to work with and empower other junior members of the wider team to understand the ASOS talent approach. You will also be the point of contact for talent across ASOS and the external contact for the ASOS Insider Programme, so you will be required to deal with multiple peers and senior stakeholders across different verticals.
Your role will include:
- Understand the needs of a project to identify and present fresh, relevant talent aligned with the brand to key stakeholders on a project-by-project basis
- Develop and present talent decks on a project-by-project basis.
- Regularly update and maintain internal talent documents/decks.
- Complete end-to-end talent management. Talent briefing, talent negotiation, closing a deal, contracting, and ensuring all content is posted within schedule
- Relationship management - working with talent agents, talent themselves and internal stakeholders to always ensure our talent approach is in line with our target audience
- Work with legal team to develop talent specific contract templates and ensure all talent are contracted for their deliverables
- Co-ordinate budgets with the IPs and core project team to ensure talent spend remains within forecast
- Be a constant champion for talent in the business, with one eye on what our competitors are doing
We'd love to meet someone who is...
- An enthusiastic team player with a genuine obsession for talent and content creators.
- Existing relationships and contacts within the talent and influencer space.
- Minimum of 2-3 years- experience working directly with talent and agents on digital content for brands.
- Negotiating experience is preferred.
- A deep understanding of the social media landscape, particularly, Instagram, TikTok, Twitch and YouTube.
- Harbouring a real interest in the development of the social media landscape and how this will affect how the brand needs to adapt their talent approach
- Impeccable organisation skills and the ability to keep projects moving and ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability to act as an ambassador for the ASOS brand on shoots with talent and partner brands.
- An interest in fashion, trends and pop culture our 20-something audience love.
- And passion for the ASOS brand.
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary, pension, and private medical care scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Flex benefits allowance - which you can chose to take as extra cash, or use towards other benefits
- 25 days paid annual leave + an extra day for your birthday
- Employee discount (hello ASOS discount!)
We want our people to be whoever they want to be. That’s why we’re committed to creating a truly inclusive culture at ASOS, but how’re we doing it?
Through our Fashion with Integrity strategy we are driving diversity, equity and inclusion across every aspect of ASOS and ensuring every ASOSer can be their authentic self at work. We want our people to be whoever they want to be, because we believe people who bring their best selves to work, do their best work.
We’re proud members of Inclusive Companies, are Disability Confident Committed and have signed the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter. We’ve also recently been placed 8th in the Inclusive Top 50 Companies Employer List too.
There are safe space employee networks and we host a monthly DEI events series to help support and celebrate all of our people. We are constantly listening to our people, evolving, changing and taking a flexible approach to how we make ASOS truly inclusive.