Student (m/f) engineering sciences with focus on aerospace engineering
- Bremen, Germany
ArianeGroup develops and supplies innovative and competitive solutions for civil and military space launchers, with expertise in all aspects of state-of-the-art propulsion technologies. ArianeGroup is lead contractor for Europe’s Ariane 5 and Ariane 6 launcher families, responsible for both design and the entire production chain, up to and including marketing by its Arianespace subsidiary, as well as for the missiles of the French oceanic deterrent force. ArianeGroup and its subsidiaries enjoy a global reputation as specialists in the field of equipment and propulsion for space applications, while their expertise also benefits other industrial sectors. The group is a joint venture equally owned by Airbus and Safran and employs approximately 9,000 highly qualified staff in France and Germany. Its revenues amount more than 3 billion euros per year.
For the development of complex space systems, mastering the interactions of different engineering disciplines and subsystems is of high importance. The field of system engineering moves forward from pure "paper-based" approaches to the usage of model-based system engineering (MBSE) tools.
ArianeGroup is starting to deploy CAPELLA, which is based on the open-source code/methodology ARCADIA, within various projects. This method shall be applied within a technology maturation program for carbon based cryogenic propellant tanks.
- Literature review on MBSE software, in particular Arcadia and Cappella, with on-the-job training
- Performance of user need identification, functional analysis and requirement establishment based on a technology demonstrator
- Documentation of lessons learned on this use case
- Enrolled bachelor student with a strong scientific or engineering background (Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or Electrical Engineering)
- Basic programming knowledge and willingness to adapt to new systems
- First experience in working with MBSE tools might be advantageous
- Business fluent in either German or English
- Highly motivated student who would like to work within a team in a very dynamic and technology driven environment
- Detailed induction program
- Working atmosphere based on partnership
- Possibility of partial home office activity by request
Sounds like a job for you?
We are looking forward to your application!
Please provide the following documents: cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates and the current certificate of enrolment.
We live for diversity and equality of opportunity and are glad to get CVs from people with mental or physical disabilities. Gender-specific phrasings within the job advertisement are to be viewed as gender-neutral.
Your person of contact:
Tel.: +49 151 44161280
Gemäß (i) der Verordnung (EU) 2016/679 des europäischen Parlaments und des Rates vom 27. April 2016 zum Schutz natürlicher Personen bei der Verarbeitung personenbezogener Daten, zum freien Datenverkehr und (ii) des deutschen Bundesdatenschutzgesetz haben Sie ein Auskunftsrecht zu Ihren persönlichen Daten, das Recht auf Berichtigung, Löschung, sowie ein Recht Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung einzulegen indem Sie den Datenschutzbeauftragten der ArianeGroup in Deutschland kontaktieren.