Senior Automation Tester
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organizations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence, and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 16 entities across 8 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2.500 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign, and specifications, to continue with development, testing, and application maintenance.
Are you a coder with a passion for quality?
Do you enjoy the art of creating automated ways to ensure the software's quality standards? Do you have experience with Playwright or Cypress ?
If the answer is yes, we'd like to meet you!
We are looking for an Automation Test Engineer to join one of our teams that works for a client in the financial services sector. You will be part of a cross- functional team, practicing different working methodologies at team level.
Your role will be to collaborate with Product Owners and development teams to review business requirements and design test cases. You will contribute to the creation and maintenance of automation tests for web applications using our existing test automation frameworks and actively participate in all relevant Agile meetings, providing feedback to the development team. Part of your role will be also to communicate automation test results and highlight any potential quality risks, and author and maintain the test related documentation.
Who you are
- University-level degree (or higher education institute) in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant field of study.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in automation testing.
- Excellent knowledge of testing and development methodologies and their interaction.
- Very good knowledge of testing and development tools such as Cypress, Playwright and SOAPUI.
- Solid experience in relational databases, Jenkins and Git
- Familiar with understanding requirements, use cases, and design specifications and able to define detailed test cases from these artifacts.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Very good command of the English language.
What’s in it for you
- We want you to be well compensated for what you bring in, so we offer an attractive salary package
- Not a morning person? Enjoy our semi-flexi working hours!
- Your health matters to us, so you’re secured with a health insurance plan from day one
- We chat a lot, so you’ll be equipped with a mobile phone & data plan
- If you’re a big foodie (like us) you’ll appreciate the ticket restaurant card to spend in restaurants or grocery shops to spoil yourself and your family
- Enjoy snacking during breaks? Grab some fresh fruits from our kitchen available in the office each week
- Developer’s fuel is coffee, and the supply source is in our kitchen!
- We are excited for challenges, so your are invited to take part in exciting projects that make a difference in peoples’ lives at national and European level
- We never stop learning and evolving! To keep up with ARHS level, join our own training sessions and online courses that we provide
- We love the ARHS vibes so we gather on a smaller and bigger occasions to celebrate good times together! Take a sneak peek below!