Senior Automation Tester
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, digital trust, cloud, data science, mobile development, machine learning and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 16 entities across 8 countries worldwide that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2500 consultants. This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle.
Are you an experienced Automation Tester?
We would like to meet you!
Arhs Developments Hellas is looking for a Senior Automation Tester. In this position, you will assist with the implementation of test plans based on the business analysis input per requirement, develop & execute automated test scenarios to ensure product quality (focus on functional and performance testing activities), create, execute, analyze and maintain of the smoke and regression test suites on a frequent basis, striving to keep them stable and reliable. Also, you will perform code reviews under the guidance of the Leads/Automation Architect, report and track bugs, and finally, develop new test methods/tools to improve test efficiency and effectiveness.
Who you are
- University-level degree (or higher education institute) in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant field of study.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in automation testing.
- Excellent knowledge of testing and development methodologies and their interaction.
- Very good knowledge of testing and development tools such as Robot, Selenium, and SOAPUI.
- Solid experience in relational databases, Jenkins and Git
- Familiar with understanding requirements, use cases, and design specifications and able to define detailed test cases from these artifacts.
- Experience with microservices, containers, docker, docker-compose and Kubernetes will be an asset
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Very good command of the English language.
What’s in it for you
- We want you to be well compensated for what you bring in, so we offer an attractive salary package
- Not a morning person? Enjoy our semi-flexi working hours!
- Your health matters to us, so you’re secured with a health insurance plan from day one
- We chat a lot, so you’ll be equipped with a mobile phone & data plan
- If you’re a big foodie (like us) you’ll appreciate the ticket restaurant card to spend in restaurants or grocery shops to spoil yourself and your family
- Enjoy snacking during breaks? Grab some fresh fruits from our kitchen available in the office each week
- Developer’s fuel is coffee, and the supply source is in our kitchen!
- We are excited for challenges, so your are invited to take part in exciting projects that make a difference in peoples’ lives at national and European level
- We never stop learning and evolving! To keep up with ARHS level, join our own training sessions and online courses that we provide
- We love the ARHS vibes so we gather on a smaller and bigger occasions to celebrate good times together! Take a sneak peek below!