Full Stack Front-End Engineer (Asp.Net Core, C#, Angular and/or Blazor)
- Athens, Greece
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, digital trust, cloud, data science, mobile development, machine learning and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 16 entities across 8 countries worldwide that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2500 consultants. This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle.
Do you enjoy trying programming languages and work in complex systems?
Does the idea of working for a large European Institution sounds interesting to you?
If yes, we'd like to meet you and our people will tell you all you need to know for this challenging project of a renowned Institution that is aiming to modernize its IT systems and in parallel, to implement new ways of working to improve business agility. The primary objective is to phase out and re-write complex existing software and move the related IT infrastructure to hybrid cloud.
- Holds an undergraduate degree in an IT-related field;
- Holds at least three (3) years of work experience in software development and systems analysis;
- Holds a valid certification as evidence of a good level of English language proficiency, both written and verbal (e.g. English Matsec or ‘O’ level certification, TOEFL, IELTS, EFSET). The certification must clearly indicate a score that is officially recognised as a pass (or higher) by the certification body concerned;
- Possesses good knowledge of UML standards to enable completion of modelling and visualizations during the compilation of Requirements Analysis and Design of software/system artefacts;
- Possesses knowledge and skills in the extraction of business logic from existing software written in different technologies;
- Possesses knowledge and skills in the use of Git or any other source code versioning tool;
- Possesses knowledge and skills in the design of prototypes;
- Proficient in the use of ASP.NET CORE MVC, JQuery, HTML5 and Bootstrap;
- Possesses knowledge of C# and front-end frameworks (Angular or Blazor).
What’s in it for you
- We want you to be well compensated for what you bring in, so we offer an attractive salary package
- Not a morning person? Enjoy our semi-flexi working hours!
- Your health matters to us, so you’re secured with a health insurance plan from day one
- We chat a lot, so you’ll be equipped with a mobile phone & data plan
- If you’re a big foodie (like us) you’ll appreciate the ticket restaurant card to spend in restaurants or grocery shops to spoil yourself and your family
- Enjoy snacking during breaks? Grab some fresh fruits from our kitchen available in the office each week
- Developer’s fuel is coffee, and the supply source is in our kitchen!
- We are excited for challenges, so your are invited to take part in exciting projects that make a difference in peoples’ lives at national and European level
- We never stop learning and evolving! To keep up with ARHS level, join our own training sessions and online courses that we provide
- We love the ARHS vibes so we gather on a smaller and bigger occasions to celebrate good times together!