Senior IT Project Manager
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
We are currently looking for a Senior IT Project Manager to join one of the biggest European organizations in Luxembourg.
- Manage the implementation of software development projects for core business applications and other related information systems within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality
- Perform and coordinate requirements analysis tasks, feasibility studies and project
- Organize the project stakeholders and business engagement process, in close cooperation with the key business owners
- Deliver relevant project documentation - project strategies, planning, Work
- Breakdown Structure, project deliverables, quality control, risk and issues log, status reports
- Coordinate the team in charge of the project activities and review their deliverables, with regular meetings, tasks assignment, monitoring
- Estimate costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed terms of reference
- Monitor consumption of costs, timescales and resources used, and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensure that delivered systems are implemented within the agreed criteria
Who you are:
- 5 years of relevant education (master or equivalent) after the secondary school or equivalent in professional experience plus 8 or more years of professional experience in project management
- Good knowledge and previous experience within EU institutions, implementing software development projects in the area of case and document management, preferably within law enforcement, judicial or financial areas
- Previous experience in IT software development or infrastructure migration projects of medium to large scale;
- Good knowledge, preferably certification, of project management standards and methodologies – Agile, PM2, Prince, PMI or similar
- Previous experience in business analyst tasks with stakeholder management and requirements management, including business workshops, requirements gathering, specifications and user story definition;
- Good knowledge of IT aspects, specifically background in information systems, enduser applications, networking;
- Experience in collaborating with off-site development teams and managing contracts with external suppliers.
- Usage of project management tools e.g. MS Project, JIRA, Confluence
- Ability to draft quality documentation, lead meetings, provide presentations and participate to discussions in English
- Ability to apply high quality standards to all tasks
- Experience working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in a team, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions