Full Stack .Net Developer
- The Hague, Netherlands
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
We are currently looking for a Full Stack .Net Developer to join our growing team in one of the biggest European organizations.
- Design and develop back-end components (REST APIs, microservices) using .NET Core.
- Develop RDBMS components.
- Use Elasticsearch to accelerate the solutions.
- Integrate messaging in order to provide asynchronous solutions.
- Design / modify solutions with security-driven mindset, ensuring compliancy with the Organization’s regulations.
- Document solutions, describing the overall design, business, architecture and technical information.
- Use containers to compose and build the solution. Knowledge of Kubernetes is desirable.
- Python knowledge using the Django framework is desirable.
- Use TFS as CI/CD platform.
- Participate in the implementation of full stack .NET solutions, being able to identify proper shortcuts that would accelerate the time to deployment, minimizing the security and reliability impact.
- Implement validation mechanisms as unit and integration tests for both front-end and back-end code.
- Work comfortably within a team. Follow SCRUM methodology procedures and disciplines. Estimate the work to be done upon request.
Who you are:
- Bachelor plus minimum of 6 years of Software Development Experience
- Good knowledge of SDLC best practices
- Good knowledge of the design, documentation and development of full stack solutions
- Good knowledge of the design and development of back-end components (REST APIs, microservices)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft .NET framework and .NET Core
- Good knowledge of relational databases, focusing on Microsoft SQL Server (schema design, procedural scripting etc.)
- Good knowledge of Elasticsearch
- Good knowledge of using containers (Docker)
- Good knowledge of agile software development methodologies
- Good knowledge of CI / CD systems (e.g. TFS)
- Ability to draft clear and complete documentation for full stack solutions (including design and architecture)
- Experience with highly scalable systems
- Good knowledge of container orchestrators, focusing on Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of Python scripting and web application development using Django framework
- Good knowledge of AMQP messaging
- Good knowledge of MongoDB