- Brussels, Belgium
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 16 entities across 8 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2300 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the marketplace for both clients and our people.
Our values are caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits. We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experienced people can realize themselves. We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The Arηs (pronounced [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. Arηs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
ARHS Developments is looking for skilled Front-end developers to join one of its internal teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- Development of front-end website architecture
- Design of user interactions on web pages
- Development of features to enhance the user experience
- Building reusable code for future use
- Understanding and implementation of security & data protection
- Cross-platform optimisation
- Design responsive applications
- Design and develop APIs
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Maintenance of code integrity and organisation
- Writing clean, functional code on the front end
- Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Meet both technical and consumer needs
- Write technical documentation
- University degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent
- Able to work autonomously and manage the workload independently
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment
- Problem-solving attitude and ability to apply high quality standards
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience working in teams
- Ability to participate in multilingual meetings
- Proactive attitude, communicative and customer oriented
- Good communication skills in either French or English
- Proficiency in Angular (latest versions, build and automation tools), Bootstrap and Typescript
- Good knowledge in client-side development of complex applications involving multi module & Web Components
- Experience in Web security, authentication and authorization protocols (OAuth, Open ID Connect)
- Experience with the following tools
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Understanding of key design principles
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Experience in Redux architecture would be considered an asset
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire to the way we relate to our clients – our values form the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock-solid company:
With more than 200 customers, and 30% turnover growth in FY2021, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality.
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow with us.