Site Reliability Engineer
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
ARHS Cube is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (M/F) to join our team.
- Facilitate the cloud lifecycle aligning to Agile, DevOps and ITIL with a strong metrics and analytical mindset to drive automation and self-service technology
- Integrate cloud automation architecture and sets strategic direction to ensure that technology automation and orchestration is in alignment with business strategies, capabilities, and platform governance
- Transform the organization by leveraging and enabling software defined toolsets predicated on continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD/CMP e.g. vRA, Ansible)
- Design and drive end-to-end executable technology into a reusable code/template and multi-cloud model while promoting agility and ease-of-use
- Provide expertise in the areas of cloud automation to determine technical requirements, feasibility, and performance
- Implement/integrate cloud automation solutions that address cloud security and compliance fundamentals, deployment automation, and elasticity of environments
- Work closely with other technology teams to identify dependencies and collaboration needs
- Act as a subject matter expert in end-to-end cloud architecture
Your profile :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Hands-on experience with container technology such as Docker
- Hands-on experience with container provisioning platform such as Kubernetes and Cloud Native concepts
- Experience in integrating automation solutions e.g. VRO/VRA, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Rundeck, Cfengine, Saltstack, Chef,… in a larger chain
- Extensive experience across Cloud architectures, IaaS, PaaS, Kubernetes, SDDC, SDN, IT Automated Delivery, and Data Center
- Experience designing, building, and implementing API gateways and micro-services architectures
- Experience with Linux REHL
- Working knowledge of cloud management platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organization
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential.
- Knowledge of ITIL functions and processes
- Maintain documentation for all operational / support processes for the systems supported; automate repetitive processes where appropriate
- Stay current with new technologies and techniques as appropriate
- Experience deploying and operating on public and private cloud framework
- Familiarity with service design in the context of cloud-based solutions
- Experience and hands on delivering one to many containers projects
- Experience on container architecture and how it is used in enterprise, with regards to Kubernetes.
- Experience to design and implement proof of concepts containerizing
- Experience on Docker architecture, Kubernetes and Software engineering
- Version control with in depth experience with merging, rebasing and branching
- Experience in design, setup, jobs and release pipelines using Jenkins
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies
- REST API, HTTPS authentication design and service consumption
- Work with VMware tools to setup rules and release pipelines for Continuous Deployment
- Knowledge in Firewall, Switch and Loadbalancer concepts including VMware NSX and software defined datacenters
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 16 entities across 8 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2500 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 250 customers, and 25% turnover growth in FY2022, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, apply & send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality.
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.