Do you have experience in Software Development? We'd be more than pleased to meet you then!
You will join a development team, based in Luxembourg, working on a challenging application that need to support an offline mode. Your main challenge will be to design and implement new features but also being concerned of implementing something stable with the standard quality actually in place.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Design, architecture and develop new features based on use cases redacted by analysis team
- Maintain the stability of the application by following the code quality procedure in place (Unit test, E2E test, demo)
- Participate to the improvement of the application by implementing technical feature
- Participate to the code review process
- 2+ years working in front-end web development
- Extensive programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS, and Bootstrap
- Solid understanding and development experience in Angular
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with tools like Redux
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- TDD/BDD experience (Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, Karma or Chai)
- Experience with client-side architecture and design patterns
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with version control tools like Git
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently
- Strong learning skills
Besides that, you are familiar with the following:
- NoSQL databases (Couchbase)
- Experience with Node.js server
- Agile practices
Bonus. We would be delighted if:
- You already have worked with client indexed databases (PouchDB for example)
- You already have worked with ngrx library including basic usages of actions, reducers effects
We are basically looking for someone that:
- Is a team player
- Is (very) curious and (very) creative, autonomous, and dynamic
- Has the ability to look at things from multiple angles at the same time
- Knows how to make a team growth
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 17 entities across 8 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2500 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 200 customers, and 30% turnover growth in FY2021, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, by clicking the button "I'm interested"
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.