Business Analyst / Mendix Designer
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 14 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2300 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the marketplace for both clients and our people.
Our values are caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits. We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experienced people can realize themselves. We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The Arηs (pronounced [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. Arηs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Are you looking to take your business knowledge to the next level? Do you like building solutions and using productivity tools to improve your existing business processes and systems?
ARHS Digital is looking for a Business Analyst / Mendix Designer willing to take the next step in building apps for one of its clients in the Telecom industry.
In the role of Mendix Business Designer, you will be part of a cross-functional team focused on building applications using low-code development. Using your business knowledge to work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the organization, you will be able to develop solutions that deliver true business value. No programming skills are required, but they would be an advantage.
Role & responsibilities
- Consulting with the business on project intake
- Helping define and refine the product backlog
- Building software using no/low-code development tools
- Continuous liaison with key stakeholders to hone in on the business problem/solution
- Working closely with a cross-functional team using agile principles such as SCRUM
- Deploying and managing deployed software
- Utilizing pre-built connectors to integrate solutions with modern systems of record, productivity tools and open APIs, all without using code.
- Partner with the line of business to develop applications with agility
- Collaborate with the product owner, user experience designers, and key stakeholders to create visually appealing multi-channel experiences
- Communicate with the business in real-time taking a “test & learn” approach throughout the application lifecycle
- Use agile best practices to deliver solutions on time
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies or management of information systems
- Solving problems is second nature to you
- Desire and ability to communicate in an open and straightforward manner
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Flexibility to change direction, iterate, and adopt new technology to meet solution requirements
- Experience with agile software development; SCRUM certification would be considered an asset
- Experience with Unified Modeling language (UML) or equivalent
- An understanding of relational databases
- A business analysis background
Be legally authorized to work in Belgium and not require sponsorship for employment visa.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire to the way we relate to our clients – our values form the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock-solid company:
With more than 200 customers, and 30% turnover growth in FY2021, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality.
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow with us.