Application Solution Architect (Dynamics 365)
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, digital trust, cloud, data science, mobile development, machine learning and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 16 entities across 8 countries worldwide that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2500 consultants. This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle.
We are currently looking for an Application Solution Architect (Dynamics 365) to join our growing team in one of the biggest European organizations.
- The individual is expected to contribute to the technical design of the SCM (Stakeholder Contact Management) tool based in Dynamics 365. They are also expected to contribute with the design and development of the TCEP Tool which has it’s backend defined and implemented in Dynamics 365 and also support and contribute to the evolution of CPT. The incumbent is also expected to collaborate on drafting software specifications and system requirements for this solution, advising on the architecture to follow, developing, and maintaining up to date the architecture related artifacts.
- Lead the design and software requirements specification for the Stakeholder Contact Management system
- Analyse existing system recommending solutions and improvements
- Support the implementation of the architectural aspects of the CRM, including the design of building blocks, data modelling, integration, and migration patterns
- Support the configuration and customization of the system as well as the developments of Microsoft Dynamics Plugins and Web Services
- Provide consolidated findings on insufficient technology configuration including breaches in the security data model
- Be involved in requirement gathering meetings and training sessions for final users
- Provide user trainings and support for the use and customization of the tool to their needs
Who you are:
- Bachelor's plus minimum of 10 years' of relevant professional experience
- Minimum 4 years of overall experience with Dynamics 365 core product platform
- Minimum 4 years working experience with Dynamics 365 modules: Customer Engagement and Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- Working experience with Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Working experience with Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- .NET development within the Microsoft Dynamics Development Framework;
- Dynamics 365 Customisations: Entity-Relationship Management, Processes, Flows, Business Rules;
- Dynamics 365 Security Model;
- Solution deployment between environments;
- Dynamics 365 Licensing Schema;
- Microsoft Graph API and Microsoft Dataverse Web API;
- Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Power Platform application development.
- Power Automate development.
- Fluency, in English, to at least B2 level according to the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).