Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 8 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
We are currently looking for a UI/UX Specialist to join our growing team in one of the biggest European organizations.
The individual is expected to lead and/or contribute in any and all of the following areas related to the profile:
- UI/UX Analysis and design,
- UI/UX Coding,
- User Flows,
- Testing and deployment
- New Features, Bug Fixing, and Improvements Implementation
The applications/projects where the individual may be request to perform the above mentioned activities are going to be for the portfolio of C1, C2, C3 and C4 Centres.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's plus minimum of 6 years' of relevant professional experience
- The individual is expected to have worked on creating unified user experience and creating a single and identifiable look and feel for applications across the board of an organisation providing a consistent experience to the users across the applications.
- The individual is expected to be well versed in creating the appropriate structures so that UI/UX components are made easily available to the developers' community of the organisation in a streamlined and efficient manner
- Excellent knowledge and experience in creating responsive designs
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Design Systems
- Excellent knowledge and experience in any of the following technologies and software: Adobe XD, HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Fluency, in English, to at least B2 level according to the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).