Junior Presales/Bid Engineer
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, digital trust, cloud, data science, mobile development, machine learning and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 16 entities across 8 countries worldwide that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2500 consultants. This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle.
Do you enjoy research?
Do you have excellent writing skills, critical and analytical thinking?
If yes, we ‘d like to meet you!
We are growing fast and we’re looking for a Junior Presales/Bid Engineer to support our strategic expansion in the European Institutions market.
- Analyse and understand the requirements of clients as detailed in the tendering specifications
- Participate in proposal preparation for European and international public and private Customers
- Participate in the preparation of the different parts of a tender
- Cooperate with company’s departments and collect data to prepare technical solutions, project references, implemented ICT methodologies, etc.
- Cooperation with other companies in the context of specific tenders and quality control of the provided information
Who you are
- University Degree in ICT, Computer Science or Engineering
- Post graduate Degree (MSc, PhD) in ICT, Computer Science or related area is considered as an asset
- Excellent ability to research, analyze, define and describe technical solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Very good time management skills
- Highly self-motivated and flexible adapting easily to change
- High degree of accuracy with strong attention to detail
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
- Ability to work successfully and positively within a team environment
Bonus / advantage skills
- Previous experience in presales/tendering for EU Institutions
- Knowledge of French
What’s in it for you
- We want you to be well compensated for what you bring in, so we offer an attractive salary package
- Not a morning person ⏰ ? Enjoy our semi-flexible working hours!
- Your health matters to us, so you’re secured with a health insurance plan from day one
- We chat a lot, so you’ll be equipped with a mobile phone & data plan
- If you’re a big foodie (like us) you’ll appreciate the ticket restaurant card to spend in restaurants or grocery shops to spoil yourself and your family
- Enjoy snacking during breaks? Grab some fresh fruits from our kitchen available in the office each week
- The presales’s fuel is coffee, and the supply source is in our kitchen!
- We are excited about challenges, so you are invited to take part in exciting projects that make a difference in peoples’ lives at the national and European level
- We never stop learning and evolving! To keep up with the ARHS level, join our own training sessions and online courses that we provide
- We love the ARHS vibes so we gather on smaller and bigger occasions to celebrate good times together! Take a sneak peek: