Senior Application Developer (Drupal)
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 8 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
We are currently looking for a Senior Application Developer (Drupal) to join our growing team in one of the biggest European organizations.
1) Perform the following activities related to the client's Public Website and Drupal 9 technology according to corporate and current industry best practices:
- Installation, support and security related upgrades of Drupal web sites (Prod, UAT, Dev)
- Development of custom modules, plugins, templates and other custom functionality
- Ensure coherence of the logical and physical structure of Drupal web sites, web pages and of navigation methods
- Successfully loading of the content provided by client’s business teams, including all the multimedia material
- Provide support before and after any deployment or implementation of new features
- Provide support during maintenance phase and provide solutions/ developing new custom-made features as per the business requirements
- Provide internal Trainings related to the website if needed
- Support during testing procedure if necessary
- Produce and maintain technical and system documentation
- Integrate Case Law, COI and other custom applications based on business requirements
- Customize and extend Drupal themes
2) Perform the following activities related to the client's Website maintenance, according to corporate and current industry best practices:
- Administer, configure, support and maintain the client's Public website and the underlying infrastructure
- Contribute to the implementation and the documentation of controls and processes to perform pro-active maintenance on the website, including the installation of updates, as required by the client
- Contribute to the further development of the application
3) Performance of any other activities in the scope of maintenance, implementation and bug fixing for Drupal based applications.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's plus minimum of 10 years' of relevant professional experience
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Drupal web site development, management and support
- Minimum 3 years expertise in tools used for Drupal management or support
- Minimum experience 2 years with Drupal 9
- Fluency, in English, to at least B2 level according to the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- Good knowledge of Drupal 8 and most importantly Drupal 9 environment
- Good knowledge of wiki, collaborative sites and social networks
- Proven conceptual understanding of Drupal content structuring, storage, access and presentation elements
- Able to cope with the fast-changing technologies used in Drupal web site management
- Able to cope with the needs of multi-language site deployment
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication
- Experience in creating and developing Drupal 9 web sites from scratch
- Experience in using HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in designing and developing responsive websites