Senior System Engineer
- Senglea, Malta
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
We are currently looking for a Senior System Engineer to join our growing team in one of the biggest European organizations.
- Handles Windows OS updates and Office 365/2019 updates for the clients
- Handles the most of the third-party software updates for applications that is being used for windows clients (SCCM Admin Responsibility)
- Does Windows 10 Servicing (on demand deployments)
- Pushes applications on windows clients
- Handles Operating System Deployment for windows 10 and 11
- Stores Bitlocker keys of windows clients
- Publishes and discovers all system objects on all domains
- Automatically pushes the agent on discovered objects on all four domains
- Handles the connection to the Microsoft Business Store.
- Enable the Co-Management between SCCM, Cloud Management Gateway and Intune
- Pilot the available capabilities
- Define compliance policies for the co-management
- Define configuration settings for the co-management
- Attach clients to Intune
- Hybrid Join machines
- Auto-Pilot under the co-management
- Move BitLocker to Intune
- Move Windows Updates to Intune (after creating a schedule)
- Move Office Updates to Intune (after creating a schedule)
- Move third-party updates to Intune (after creating a schedule)
- Enable Drivers updates via co-management
- Win11 Upgrade strategy (Define and pilot from Intune)
- Upgrade the SCCM server to 2022 and the SQL DB to the latest version possible
- Conclude SCCM Business Store management
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree plus minimum 10 years' of relevant professional experience in IT
- Minimum 1 years of relevant professional experience in SCCM and Intune management
- Knowledge of a scripting language (for example, Python)
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills required.
- A passion for information security and data security required.
- Strong interest in technology and a desire to learn and grow in applicable technologies field is required. Skills and knowledge must be kept current, including ongoing active pursuit of certifications.
- Practical expertise with TCP/IP networking required.