You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
Arηs Cube is looking for a Business/Fonctional Analyst (M/F), to join a team of 15 people with various skills and responsibilities.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate the elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements and further analysis of business requirements
- Organizing and leading workshops with the business representatives and key stakeholders
- Develop the business process modelling, from analysis to process documentation, translating from the business needs into technical specifications
- Elaborate process design, detailed specifications, business rules, constraints, user stories
- Contribute or coordinate the system data modelling, following predefined standards
- Assistance in drafting roadmaps and long-term vision documents, system policies and procedures
- Document project and business analysis process
- Assist in project coordination and monitoring of quality and deliverables from external suppliers
- Impact and Risk analysis in relation to the analysed requirements
- Assist business stakeholders in defining acceptance tests for new business solutions
- Coordinate or contribute to the quality assurance of the delivered software or documentation produced by supplier, with direct involvement in testing and quality validation
- Bachelor's level or 3 years of higher education or equivalent in professional experience
- 5 or more years of professional experience in business analysis position, with relevance to the tasks described above
- Excellent knowledge of analysis/modelling tools and techniques (use case diagram, state diagram, entity relationship model, etc.)
- Experience with BPMN or UML process documentation, JIRA, Confluence, O365
- Previous experience as technical expert or business analyst in software development projects related to case management systems, business workflows and document management
- Experience in managing large sets of business requirements across various stakeholders, leading prioritization processes from user requests into development backlog
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, preferably certification in PM2-Agile or equivalent; additional certifications in business analysis methodologies are an advantage
- Strong capacity in preparing and writing business analysis documentation
- Capability to speak to business and technical audiences
- Ability to apply high quality standards
- Ability to participate, organise, lead meetings, excellent communicator (English)
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 14 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2200 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 200 customers, and 30% turnover growth in FY2021, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, by clicking the button "I'm interested"
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.