Information Security Specialist
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
We are currently looking for a Information Security Specialist to join our growing team in one of the biggest European organizations.
- Increase the security automation processes via playbooks and machine learning heuristics for both alerts and incidents.
- Analyze and respond to increased security threats by way of the security platforms and technologies.
- Respond in a timely manner (within documented SLA) to configuration, maintenance, incident management, and other requests.
- Perform threat hunting using network and endpoint logs, where strong network and OS skills are necessary.
- As required update Protective Monitoring/SOC documentation, processes and procedures and ensure currency.
- Support the documentation/definition of the SSDLC roadmap.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree plus minimum 6 years' of relevant professional experience in IT
- Minimum 1 years of relevant professional experience in Information Security Management
- Excellent knowledge and working experience in Palo Alto Cortex XDR
- Excellent knowledge and working experience in Palo Alto XSOAR
- Working experience in playbook development in Security Orchestration, Automation and Response systems
- Good knowledge and working experience in Splunk
- Knowledge of XQL language
- Good understanding of Windows operating systems in enterprise environments
- Ability to write policies and procedures
- Hands-on experience using sandboxes
- Excellent knowledge and working experience in solving ICT security incidents
- Knowledge and understanding of MISP Threat Sharing
- Digital forensics knowledge
- Good knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of a scripting language (for example, Python)
- Understanding of firewalls
- Experience in CTFs and cyber ranges (for example, BTLO, HackTheBox)
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills required.
- A passion for information security and data security required.
- Strong interest in technology and a desire to learn and grow in applicable technologies field is required. Skills and knowledge must be kept current, including ongoing active pursuit of certifications.
- Practical expertise with TCP/IP networking required.