Data Protection and Information Security Management Specialist
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
Arηs Cube is looking for a Data Protection and Information Security Management Specialist (M/F).
Role of Data Protection Manager
- Interface between the organisation and the Customer for the data protection aspects
- Responsible of the data leaks escalation for crisis management
- Develop, maintain and improve the data protection policies
- Risk management: ensuring that risks identified and pertaining to the data protection processes are addressed
- Develop adequate data protection documentation
- Audit of data protection processes
- Ensure compliance of the data protection management are compliant with corporate data protection policies
- Train regularly the organisation to these risks linked to the data leaks
- Develop, Manage and monitor annual workplan in the domain of data protection management
Role of Information Security Management Specialist (ISMS)
- Establish, implement and monitor an information security strategy and policies
- Conduct risk management activities (Risk assessments, gap analysis, business impact analysis) to help the customer to reach an acceptable level of risk
- Advise and make recommendations regarding appropriate technical security controls
- Develop and manage the security incident management program to ensure the prevention, detection, containment of security breaches
- Vulnerability audits and mitigation procedures
- Develop, monitor and report about appropriate metrics existing for the different deployed processes supporting the security policies in place
- Analyse security compliancy for customer's services and ensure correct adoption and adaptation of security policies into these services
- Develop security plans for the different services managed by the customer
- Develop, Manage and monitor annual workplan in the domain of Information security management
- Write specifications for the development of the security policies supporting tools
- Assess, test and select security policies supporting tools
- Follow-up of the development and the maintenance of the security policies supporting tools
- Education : BAC + 5 or more is an asset
- Have at least 5 years of experience in the security services area
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the domain of information security management
- Preferably ISO 27XXX certified
- Knowledge in numeric law, private and public law, and in security and protection of the data law
- Knowledges in GDPR
- Working knowledge, written and spoken, of English required. French is desirable
- Experience in audit on the development and deployment of Information management Information systems (ISMS)
- Knowledge of regulatory/compliance requirements
- Solid documentation skills
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 14 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2200 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 200 customers, and 30% turnover growth in FY2021, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, by clicking the button "I'm interested"
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.