Subject Matter Expert (GDPR)
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
We are currently looking for an experienced Subject Matter Expert (GDPR) to join one of the biggest European organizations in Warsaw, Poland.
- Gathering, analysing and assessing business needs related to the subject
- Translating business requirements into optimal technical solutions
- Proposing and implementing improvements related with the subject
- Maintaining up to date solution documentation including technical documentation, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), user manuals, knowledge base articles etc.
- If applicable, managing solution thru the complete service lifecycle
- Other specific duties as assigned by EU institution ICT SCSMT team leader
- Bachelor's Degree plus 8 years' IT professional experience
- Very good communication skills in English Level B2
- At least 3 years (full time) experience at the similar position
- Excellent knowledge of the subject at the architecture and design level
- Well understanding of complex information systems and their interoperability
- Knowledge of IT security standards
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Very strong sense of responsibility
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Open minded, excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Very good organizational skills
- Very good communication skills
- Supportive and helpful personality with co-operative and service oriented attitude
- Ability to work in stressful environment with minimal supervision
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- High level of motivation and initiative
- Has knowledge/experience in the area of Data Privacy.
- Has knowledge on implementing rules imposed by: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection regulations for the EU Institutions and Bodies.
- Has expirience in performing Data Protection Impact Assessments.
- Understands challenges and methods for conducting effective analysis of Data Privacy topics among organisatoins, processes and ICT systems, data sets.
- Hands on expirience on definition, evaluation, implementation the relevant technical controls addressing Personal Data Protection needs