You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
We are looking for a Delivery Manager ready to engage in a large company managing a digital transformation, with a cool team, in an attractive technological environment.
Typical tasks will be:
- Managing all project- or service-deliveries activities in collaboration with the technical leader, project team and stakeholders;
- Be the main point of contact for the customer for the project execution
- Guide customers to ensure success in building or migrating applications following the industry principles and guidelines
- Utilize agile project management and collaboration tools to plan, organize and report on project activities
- Conduct planning efforts, challenge estimates from technical leaders and develop roadmaps in collaboration with the project team
- Work on technical offer under fixed price project
- Follow-up of project and budget progress, risk and issues
- Handling customer’s request, responding quickly, effectively, with transparency and flexibility, following up with clients to ensure successful resolution
- Lead incident response under SLA
- Critically analyze operations for process improvements
- Create, review and control documentation tasks
- Piloting R&D activities to produce workable Proof-of-Concepts
Experience in leading mid-size development teams (from a technical perspective): Developing blueprints which are respecting architectural design patterns and providing them to the development team.
- Oracle database (including Multitenant architecture)
- SpringBoot, Spring (MVC, Data access, AOP, Core and Test) and Hibernate
- Good understanding of Docker
- E2E testing tools such as ReadyAPI, JMeter, Selenium
- REST and SOAP
- DevOps to setup/maintain the Continuous Integration and Deployment
- To be a team player, customer, solution and improvement-minded
- Agile mindset with an interest for continuous improvement
- Exceptional customer focus / Customer service experience
- A strong understanding of technical matters
- Prince 2 or PMP certified
- Scrum certified
- ITIL certified
- IFPUG/SNAP certified
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 14 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2200 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 200 customers, and 30% turnover growth in FY2021, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, by clicking the button "I'm interested"
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.