You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
Arηs Cube is looking for a DevOps Engineer (M/F) to join our team.
The DevOps is responsible to develop new system management solutions and automation tools, to support service operations, to maintain the existing toolset, to support the automation in the production environment. He/She is expected to drive execution via individual contribution to the technical solutions, facilitate the execution of tasks and help the team.
- 3-5 years of experience in system engineer
- 3-5 years of experience in software development both front-end and back-end
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Operational background (ITIL processes, network operations and support)
- Analyzing customer requirements
- Ability to understand client requirements as well as underlying infrastructure applications, systems and processes
- Ability to oversee development efforts
- Strong capability in juggling priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high quality outcomes
- Software architecture design, together with architecture team
- Technical knowledge of MS Project Server, Report Builder and SharePoint
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Creating technical specifications, writing program code and documenting
- Testing the products in controlled situations before going live
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Preparation of training manuals (user guides) for users
- Attention to detail and can-do attitude
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Structured and methodical approach to problem solving
- Self-motivated, a team player, and exhibit a high degree of professionalism
We would be delighted if you have
- Experience with systems management tools as Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus, Rundeck
- Experience of working in infrastructure
- Experience in Automation, and Orchestration to drive efficiencies within IT operations
- Understanding of modern IT and DevOps DC’s and cloud operations
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 14 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2200 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 200 customers, and 30% turnover growth in FY2021, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, by clicking the button "I'm interested"
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.