Service Management Coordinator
- The Hague, Netherlands
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
We are currently looking for a Service Management Coordinator to join our growing team in one of the biggest European organizations.
- Manage and organise - within Contracts Office the demand (requests, for new Software and Hardware products received from the ICT business area), and control Contracts Office team SLAs
- Engage internally with the ICT business area, in particular the Licence manager(s) and externally with the contractors through the right framework contract (FWC) for each process assigned to him(herself), and request and obtain offers ensuring these are correct, complete, compliant with the FWC, and Financial rules.
- Prepare, obtain all necessary approvals, and submit to financial verification, complete and correct Business Commitment Proposals (BCPs)
- Manage stakeholders, and maintain lines of communication, in particular with ICT.
- Negotiate/clarify/resolve issues internally and with contractors as required.
- Document business expectations, identify areas for improvement Deliver and contribute to Continuous Service Improvement in the ICT business area working practices;
- Contribute to product management of ICT Service Management tooling, in particular in the software and hardware areas;
- Perform any other tasks, as assigned by the line manager.
Who you are:
- Diploma plus minimum of 5-year experience in management of ICT contract(s) and/or ICT supplier(s)
- 3 years of experience with Stakeholder Engagement or Business Relationship Management
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with Service Level Management, Purchasing or Procurement activities
- Good knowledge on ICT products and services, hardware and high level ICT infrastructure (networks, servers, storage etc). Good knowledge of Software main products in the market.
- Good knowledge about software and in particular software licensing terms and software manufacturer’s market practices.
- Good knowledge of IT Asset Management or ICT Service Design