Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join our growing team in one of the biggest European organizations.
- Elicits needs, analyses requirements and user stories
- Transfers business, users and technical needs into business requirements specification
- Models and documents Business Architecture including value chains, business processes, roles, capabilities and data.
- Maps business goals, project benefits, priorities, components, system features
- Analyses available systems
- Identify options for potential solutions
- Produces business cases and feasibility studies
- Maintains and tracks requirements in systems lifecycle
- Supports business experts and product owners during definition of requirements and software development
- Contributes to systems design, testing, quality assurance, change management.
- Responsible for designing, validating, and testing business processes for achieving business process excellence
- Responsible for taking a holistic approach in the planning and managing of a programmes for continuous improvements of business processes
- Responsible for coaching the staff on upcoming changes, ensuring that a plan is in place to teach new skills and/or process changes
- Collaborates with owners of end-to-end processes to continually seek out process improvements
- Identifies opportunities for business process improvement leading to improved customer service, lower costs, or higher revenue (effectiveness and efficiency gains)
- Researches leading/best practices for benchmarking processes
- Partners with the client to understand strategic direction and develop a roadmap for achieving breakthrough process improvements
- Communicates project objectives, business case, requirements, and scope to all stakeholders, in order to better provide rapid responses to business needs
- Quantitatively analyses business processes, performing cost-benefit and what-if analysis
- Plans organizational changes process
- Implements performance monitoring systems for business processes
- Supports business users in developing strategic and tactical plans (e.g. sector strategies, implementation plans etc.)
- Defines transition roadmaps for business architectures
Who you are:
Knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor plus minimum of 8 years of relevant professional experience
- Holds Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certificate from IIBA or equivalent, or Holds OMG Certified UML Professional certificate at advance level or equivalent
- Has got at least 3 years hand on experience in business analysis
- Has gone at least 2 times through the complete lifecycle of the software solution
- Presents excellent command of English, at least at C1 level
- Knows how to develop a Business Architecture and its elements
- Expert in requirements elicitation and analysis
- Knows specifics and limitations of the technologies of IS
- Is proficient in using systems modelling tools like Sparx Enterprise Architect, Aris Architect or others
- Knows analysis/modelling tools and techniques (use case diagram, state diagram, entity relationship model etc.)
- Presents excellent communication skills
- Holds ability to document effectively
- Presents problem solving skills
- Proficient in business processes modelling using BPMN
- Proficient artefacts modelling using UML
- Familiar with software system development methodologies
- Participated in the role of Business or System Analyst in project aimed at analysis, design, implementation and deployment of ICT Solution
- Has knowledge/experience in the area of Data Privacy in EU institutions
- Has practical experience as business analyst in projects aimed to deliver of system integration preferably using integration platform