Functional Web Analyst
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 14 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2300 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the marketplace for both clients and our people.
Our values are caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits. We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experienced people can realize themselves. We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The Arηs (pronounced [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. Arηs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
ARHS Digital is looking for a Functional Web Analyst to join the Web team of one of its clients located in Brussels.
The Web team works on all projects that are directly and indirectly linked to the client’s website and Mobile App. Within this team we are looking for a functional analyst who also has organizing skills and knows how to motivate and manage the team members.
Role & responsibilities
- Analysis of user stories in regard to the services of the Web and Mobile App, taking into account the requested functionalities of the business
- Organization and leading of all Agile ceremonies (stand-up, sprint planning, sprint review, demos, story mapping, ...) and team management leading to qualitative and timely project delivery within agreements and budget
- Close cooperation between business & ICT in an Agile project mode
- Support of an Agile coach and Service Delivery Manager
- Working in sprints of 10 working days
- Daily standup meetings with the team
- Organize and animate demos with the business to set up short feedback loops
- Occasionally performing functional tests to validate the developed software
- Occasionally assisting in software development
- Good communication skills in Dutch
- Knowledge of French or English would be considered an asset
- Experience with Mobile Applications is a must.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment and scrum team.
- Experience in analysis for test-driven development
- Proactivity and a sense of responsibility are extremely important
- Knowledge of Outsystems would be considered an asset
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire to the way we relate to our clients – our values form the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock-solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
Do you have the qualities listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality.
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.