Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 8 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2500 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the marketplace for both clients and our people.
Our values are caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits. We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experienced people can realize themselves. We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The Arηs (pronounced [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. Ares is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
ARHS Spikeseed is looking for an experienced Cloud Architect to expand its Cloud Centre of Excellence in an existing team of one of its clients.
The work of the architect is to advise customers who want to use the cloud, perform deep Proofs of Concept of new cloud technologies, and communicate findings to inform the decision making.
As a Cloud Architect, you will work closely with:
- A team of developers/architects
- Various centres of excellence of the client (on DevSecOps, Data etc)
- Solution architects requiring assistance in specific use cases
Role & Responsibilities
- Architecture and design of information systems hosted on the cloud
- Review of code and architecture of existing systems
- Design of architecture components and building blocks
- Documentation and presentation of lessons learned from different cloud services and architectural patterns to technical teams in the European institutions.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- (Heavily Automated) Setting up cloud account security.
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting
- University degree in computer science related studies, or equivalent by experience
- Good redaction skills
- Ability to participate in multilingual meetings
- Ability to understand, speak and write English
- Knowledge of French would be considered an asset
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment, on a large project
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design
- Very good knowledge of at least one cloud service, AWS or Azure, including their infrastructure-as-code technology (CloudFormation or Azure Resource Manager templates).
- Very good knowledge of at least one strongly typed object-oriented language (ie., Java, C#)
- Good knowledge of security-oriented cloud services, including Azure Security Center or equivalent
- Knowledge of micro services architecture design, development, deployment and instrumentation
- Knowledge of applications design
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. message oriented middleware, Event Hubs or similar)
- Knowledge of both relational and non-relational data stores
- Ability to give technical presentations
- Ability to apply high quality standards
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment
Be legally authorized to work in Belgium and not require sponsorship for employment visa.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire to the way we relate to our clients – our values form the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock-solid company:
With more than 200 customers, and 30% turnover growth in FY2021, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality.
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow with us.