- Brussels, Belgium
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 14 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2300 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the marketplace for both clients and our people.
Our values are caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits. We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experienced people can realize themselves. We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The Arηs (pronounced [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. Arηs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
Today, Arηs is growing exponentially as a result of new IT projects as well as the rapid expansion of our on-going business. Arηs is constantly looking to staff these projects with qualified employees. In order to support the evolution of our activities, we are now hiring an IT Recruitment Officer to sustain the quality of service that we deliver to our clients.
The selected candidates will be in contact with several of our entities in Brussels and will be responsible for resourcing projects both in the private and public sector with a strong focus on Java and BI profiles.
- You are in relation with the Business Unit Managers, Sales Managers and Delivery Managers in order to identify requirements and elaborate the profile for the requested position
- You will conduct sourcing activities
- You will be responsible for the pre-screening, pre-selection and interview process with the candidates
- You will participate in the organization of the company branding activities (schools, job fairs and HR events)
- You will be developing and maintaining a network of contacts to help identify, source and recruit the very best candidates
You will be responsible for
- Staying informed on trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices
- Developing an effective pipeline of key talent, potentially available for immediate hire
- Managing and coordinating all communication with the candidates
- You have a University degree or an equal experience
- You have at least 3 years of experience in recruitment
- You speak fluent English, Dutch and French would be a big advantage
- You have proven experience with the preparation, redaction and review of high-quality English documentation
Be legally authorized to work in Belgium and not require sponsorship for employment visa.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire to the way we relate to our clients – our values form the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock-solid company:
With more than 200 customers, and 30% turnover growth in FY2021, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality.
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow with us.