ITIL Service Manager
- Warsaw, Poland
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
We are currently looking for an ITIL Service Manager to join our growing team in one of the biggest European organizations.
- Acting as a Process Manager for the Service Level Management process
- Agreeing Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements defining service level targets
- Monitors and reporting on service levels for existing SLAs, OLAs and UCs
- Ensuring that the service level targets are properly reflected in the ITSM solution
- Preparing communication for management on KPIs
- Preparing required policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) supporting Service Level Management process
- Providing vital information for all other ITIL service management processes
- Advising on the process optimization and improvements
- Creating a positive customer experience
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree with 8 years' of experience
- At least 3 years (full time) experience at the similar position
- At least 2 years (full time) experience in managing ICT service delivery and/or ICT operations
- At least ITIL Intermediate certificate (ITIL Expert certificate preferred)
- Excellent practical knowledge of IT Service Management, in particular Service Design processes
- Practical experience with ITSM solutions
- Well understanding of complex information systems and their interoperability
- Excellent understanding and practical knowledge of IT technologies and information systems technical components
- Excellent communication skills (in written and verbal communication)
- Very strong sense of responsibility
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Very good organizational skills
- Very good reporting skills
- Supportive and helpful personality with co-operative and service oriented attitude
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- High level of motivation and initiative
- At least 1 year of full time experience managing team's shift assignments.