User Support Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, digital trust, cloud, data science, mobile development, machine learning and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 16 entities across 8 countries worldwide that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2500 consultants. This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle.
We are currently looking for a User Support Specialist to join our growing team in one of the biggest European organizations.
- Providing high-quality technical assistance and support services for both internal and external users
- Processing simple and complex service requests and incidents reported via a self-service portal, phone, e-mail, or in person
- Proposing workarounds, troubleshooting, and analyzing reported incidents
- Escalating reported issues to domain-specific support lines if necessary
- Providing user guidance and advice
- Contributing to knowledge base development
- Contributing to support service improvement
- Creating a positive customer experience
- Other specific duties as assigned by the client's SCSMT team leader
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree plus a minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience
- At least 2 years (full time) experience at a similar position (tier 1, 2, 3)
- At least one of Microsoft, Cisco or any Service Management certificate
- Excellent understanding of complex information systems and their interoperability
- Excellent knowledge of IT end users' infrastructure (workstations, printers, peripherals, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of workstations’ operating systems
- Excellent knowledge of workstations’ management services
- Excellent knowledge of directory services
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP networking and related services
- Good knowledge of server’s operating systems
- Practical knowledge of ITIL, especially incident and request fulfillment processes
- Excellent communication skills (in written and verbal communication)
- Open-minded, excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Very strong sense of responsibility
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Sense of tact and diplomacy
- Friendly, supportive, and helpful personality with cooperative and service oriented attitude
- High level of initiative
- Ability to work in a stressful environments with minimal supervision
- High level of motivation and initiative
- At least 2 additional years of full time experience on tier 2 or 3 (with in depth troubleshooting and root cause analysis).
- At least 1 year of full time experience working in active 24/7 mode.