Subject Matter Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
- Daily solution administration (management, monitoring, troubleshooting)
- Maintaining up to date solution documentation including technical documentation, Standard Operating
- Procedures (SOPs), user manuals, knowledge base articles etc.
- If applicable, managing solution thru the complete service lifecycle
- Bachelor plus minimum of 5 years IT professional experience
- At least 2 years (full time) experience at the similar position
- Excellent knowledge of the subject at the administration level
- Well understanding of complex information systems and their interoperability
- Knowledge of IT security standards
- Very strong sense of responsibility
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Open minded, excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Very good organizational skills
- Very good communication skills
- Supportive and helpful personality with co-operative and service oriented attitude
- Ability to work in stressful environment with minimal supervision
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- High level of motivation and initiative
- Very good understanding of the software defined network concepts and technologies used in Data Center and hybrid-cloud networking;
- Very good knowledge of TCP/IP protocols family incl. dynamic routing, IPsec, stateful firewalling, etc.);
- Very good knowledge of Layer 2 protocols family incl. Ethernet switching, STP, LACP, etc.);
- Hands-on experience in configuration of Cisco Nexus switches and ASA firewalls;
- Hands-on experience in configuration and troubleshooting of VMware NSX-T platform (microsegmentation, firewalling, load-balancing, dynamic routing);
- Hands-on experience in configuration and troubleshooting networking services of VMware vCenter platform;